Pastors, professors and professional speakers can now be seen and heard with help from a new line of illuminating acrylic lecterns from AmpliVox.
AmpliVox, long known for its knowledge, experience and tools to design and manufacture superior sound systems and podiums, has expanded its acrylic lectern offerings to include a stunning line of 14 different styles to meet the needs of any speaker or presentation facility.
The AmpliVox Acrylic Lectern line is designed with modern style and durability to offer an unobstructed view of the speaker. It adds clarity and light, while opening up the room space. The new line of lecterns, perfect for corporate events, religious settings, hotels, meeting rooms and board rooms are cut from thick acrylic sheets to enhance durability.
Lecterns are available in a variety of styles including:
- “H”, “V” and “X” Designed Styles available in clear acrylic in a variety of wood panel finishes
- Smoke Acrylic
- 2 and 4 Aluminum Column Acrylic Floor Lecterns
- Table Top
General Lectern Specifications :
- Reading Surface: 27″W x 16″D with 11/2″ H lip
- Height: 42″ backside, 47″ front side
- Material: 3/4″ thick base; 1/2″ column and reading surface
- Logos: Etched available
- Ships fully assembled
- Large Tops
- Custom Plexiglas Available
“Our new expanded line of acrylic lecterns is an effective tool that adds drama and beauty to any presentation. We’re proud to offer more choice and better quality than anyone else in this product category,” commented AmpliVox CEO Don Roth.