On it’s own, the TOA 9000M2 series digital matrix mixer/amplifiers provide the potential for paging systems and music distribution in schools, healthcare facilities, and office buildings.
With the Q-RM9012PS & Q-SS9012PS it is now possible to perform multi-zone paging functions without the need for additional outputs or power amplifiers. This greatly simplifies the setup and installation and reduces hardware costs.
By using a proven and reliable method of contact output assignments, the 9000M2 v3.0 GUI software may be programmed to trigger multiple outputs or zones to button commands from the paging mic.
In turn, these events can synchronize to contact closures that can simultaneously activate corresponding speaker outputs on the speaker selector. This allows single or multiple speaker lines (up to 12) to be activated for a given paging source.
Depending on the requirement, single or dual channel powered 9000M2 units may be used; or a 9000M2 mixer with external amplification. Additional discrete zones may be added using 9000M2 output cards and amplifiers.
These accessories may also be used in stand-alone applications, even without the 9000M2.
The Q-RM9012PS Paging Mic
- High-senstitivity electret-condenser gooseneck mic for clear voice
- 12 zone select buttons, All Call, Clear
- 12 Contact Outs corresponding to buttons (RJ-45 connector for use with shielded Cat5 wiring)
- Connects to C-IN on 9000M2 (mainframe & equipped with C-001T)
The Q-SS9012PS Speaker Selector
- 12 contact inputs and 12 speaker outputs. Power amp input is split into 12 zones with activation via contact closure
- Possible to expand number of 9000M2 paging zones along with conventional output zones (T-001T)-up to 19 zones
- Can facilitate paging over BGM by switching between BGM output (amp input 2) and Page output (amp input 1)
- May work with internal or external amplifier
- 19” rack-mountable (using optional MB-15B)
New 9000M2 Software
- In Paging Matrix-New Paging sync function allows up to 12 synchronized contact-outputs along with each page event.
- Each sync point controls an independent C-OUT connection, which in turn activates the independent speaker outputs on the Q-SS9012.
Other features include:
- Simple, low-cost solution for multi-zone paging with minimal equipment.
- Works with 9000M2 GUI software v2.0
- AD-246 24VDC Power Supply included with each unit
- TOA 5 Year Warranty