A powerful all-in-one sound masking, office paging and background music loudspeaker system solution for any office space or commercial environment.
The Cambridge Qt® 300 is ideal for medium multi-zone spaces of up to 36,000 square feet (3,345 m2). This system is capable of covering up to 3 diverse areas in buildings needing improved speech privacy. This robust and feature-rich system is easy to control and maintain. Users can adjust system settings via the easy-interface front panel, and can also set up error reporting and establish time dependent masking levels via their PC, Mac or tablet device using the intuitive Qt® Monitoring and Control Software. Additionally, the Qt 300 is an integrated solution offering sound masking along with paging and music via the two auxiliary audio inputs.
The new Qt® Active Emitter is a single-source Emitter capable of both sound masking and simultaneous clear reproduction of paging and music signals. It provides higher SPL and a broader frequency range than previous direct field Emitter offerings in a small, powerful speaker that’s virtually invisible once deployed in finished or open structure ceilings.
Power is delivered to the Qt Active Emitters via an external power supply and external power injector.
- Delivers superior uniformity which leads to a more comfortable sound masking experience and clear, quality office paging and background music
- Small but powerful speaker that’s virtually invisible once deployed in finished or open structure ceilings
- Utilizes the same control modules, cabling infrastructure, and speaker driver size as other Cambridge Sound Management systems, ensuring QtPro
- remains the easiest sound masking system to install and calibrate
- Provides new opportunities for sound masking system customization and optimization
- Features an extended sound masking spectrum for additional comfort
- Ability to use both the Qt Active Emitter and original Qt Emitter on the same control processor simultaneously, if needed (requires separate zones)