In order to expedite you're order without any delay its best to send a Wire Transfer. Please contact us for the banking information. ProAcousticsUSA.com accepts international payment via wire transfers. Note: Wire transfer orders may be subject to an additional processing fee.
- International credit cards are accepted (We ship only to the billing address on file with the Credit Card).
- Credit Cards Issued (from Banks) Outside of the United States
- If you are using a credit card issued outside of the United States , you may be asked to provide one or more of the items listed below:
- A copy of the front and back of the credit card;
- We may need the contact information from the issuing bank to verify ID.
- A copy of your (valid) passport.
- Drivers License.
- Your phone number must match the street address.
- Any document indicating your billing address (bank statement, utility bill, credit card statement, etc.)
To speed the processing of an order process for with a credit card issued outside of the U.S., you can fax your documentation to: 254-698-2037 (011 country code)
IMPORTANT: International orders will not be processed without prior customer approval of shipping charges. You will be notified by e-mail within 48 hours. If we do not receive your (written email) approval of these charges within four days your order will be cancelled.
- International orders are subject to additional handling charges, higher shipping rates, and applicable customs, duties and taxes, all of which are the responsibility of the customer.
- International Customs - You will not be paying any tax (US Sales Tax), but you are responsible for applicable duties and taxes for the importation of these products into your country. Please contact your local customs officials for details.
- International Shipping Cost.- If you would like us to calculate a shipping cost please contact our service department via email or phone call with the exact item(s) of interest, country of origin, city and postal code information.
- Shipping charges may not include any additional tariffs or fees. All additional charges are the responsibility of the customer. All International Orders are final except in case of defective or incorrectly shipped merchandise.
- Overseas phone number to call your Pro Acoustics account representative? Dial "011" in front of our phone number.
- Please be aware that many products' warranties do not provide coverage outside the US , and some products may not be exported under any circumstances due to manufacturers' limitations or by US law. ProAcousticsUSA.com makes no representations regarding warranty coverage, compatibility, or serviceability for products that are used outside the US . International orders will be accepted by fax (254-698-2037), postal mail, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the ProAcousticsUSA.com web site.
Thank you very much for visiting our website. We look forward to serving your needs!