How do I return a product?
To request a product return, please follow these steps carefully:
- Sign in and go to the My Orders section of your account. From here you can view the order you would like to return. Click Return and fill out the form
- You will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of your return request
- Please allow 24-48 business hours to process your return request
- If your return request is approved, Pro Acoustics LLC customer service will contact you by email with an address to return your product. You will receive an RA number at this time. If your request is not approved, you will be notified by email
- Upon receiving your return approval and RA number, please pack the product carefully. Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product. To minimize shipping damage, it is best to put the item inside of a protective shipping box. Please use the original outside box if possible. A safely packaged and complete return is less likely to suffer damage in transit
- Returned items must include an RA (Return Authorization) number attached for tracking purposes. Returns without this could be lost, delayed or refused. All returns must include original packaging, accessories, and manuals to avoid additional restock fees. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions relating to your RA
- Pro Acoustics LLC recommends that products be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for tracking purposes and proof of delivery. You are responsible for the return shipping costs. However, if the return is the result of our error, PRO ACOUSTICS LLC will credit you with your cost of return shipping. Please include the shipping receipt in your return package
- Once your product is received, inspected and tested, credit will be issued or replacement product shipped
NOTE: Communication regarding returns are handled through email. Pro Acoustics LLC is not responsible for incorrect, invalid, blocked or otherwise unusable email addresses.
- Returns will be accepted within 15 days of delivery on non-restricted items
- Restricted products are only returnable if defective
- Returns must have an RA number
- Non-defective returns will be assessed a 20% restocking fee
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs
- Credit less applicable fees will be issued to the original payment method
Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. Pro Acoustics LLC accepts returns of products that are in "like-new" condition, with original packaging intact and all manuals and documentation, if returned within 15 days of delivery.
Non-defective returned products will be assessed a restocking fee of 20% or more, depending on our vendor's or manufacturer's policies. If the return is the result of our error, we will pay the return shipping costs. Payments by credit card; once we receive the product or products we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued within 7 business days from the date of your purchase.
Pro Acoustics LLC is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased from Pro Acoustics LLC. Pro Acoustics LLC is responsible for only the monetary value of the merchandise. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
The following products are not returnable (returnable only if defective):
Systems, packages and custom designs by our staff are special orders. These are built-to-order and are not returnable, non-cancelable and nonrefundable. All sales are final and will include (but not be limited to) the following: digital consoles, mixers, amplifiers, commercial, pro and home speakers, processors, microphones, wireless systems, any racks or furniture wire, audio cables and snakes, brackets, connectors, parts and clearance and our b-stock items.
- Clearance or B-Stock items
- Pro and commercial sound equipment
- Special order or customized products
- Products that have been installed, used, damaged or are marred
- Demo models, factory seconds, discontinued models and floor samples
- Products sold to Resellers and Dealers are at the discretion of Pro Acoustics LLC
The following product categories are not returnable (returnable only if defective):
- Digital mixing and recording consoles
- Furniture, racks and accessories
- Recorders with built-in microphones
- Microphone capsules
- Microphone accessory products (wind screens)
- Ear buds, headphones, and headsets
- Vacuum tubes
- Raw-framed speakers
- Compression speaker drivers
- Clothing, hats and footwear
- Studio software and sound ware
- Computer software
- Recording software
- DJ software
- Turntable cartridges
- Cassettes, CDs, DVDs, Videos
- Electronics; Items with timers have to show less than 120 minutes of use
SPECIAL NOTE – Due to health reasons any product that comes in contact with the mouth or ears is not returnable.
When will my return be processed?
PRO ACOUSTICS will do its best to process your return quickly. PRO ACOUSTICS will notify you by email that your RA Request has been received within 2 business days of receipt. Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds, less any restocking fees that apply, will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only.
Layaway Plan (end users only, no distributors or dealers)
Deposits on regular merchandise will reserve equipment for 30 days. If further payment is not made, or if the sale is not completed within 30 days, the merchandise will be returned to stock, and your deposit refunded to you upon request. A deposit on used, trade-in, or sale merchandise will reserve the equipment up to 10 days. PRO ACOUSTICS LLC reserves the right to sell this merchandise to another customer and refund your original deposit, if we have not heard from you before the end of this 10-day period.
B-Stock or Demo Equipment
All equipment is covered by the Factory Warranty. If not covered by the Manufacture’s Warranty, it is sold with a 90-day warranty on parts only unless sold in “as is” condition with no warranty.