Pro Acoustics audio experts provide answers, technical papers and manuals to some of the most (FAQs) frequently asked questions about buying and installing Pro Audio, Commercial Audio, Home Surround Sound, Whole House Audio and Stereo equipment. With decades of experience designing and installing sound systems and audio equipment, we see the most common challenges customers face with the most often used products such as; microphones, wireless, mixers, digital consoles, signal-processing, power amplifiers, speakers, stage snakes, 70 volt distribution, volume controls, wiring, surround sound AVR’s, audio playback and recording equipment, all types of audio connectors and more.
Top Installation FAQ's
1. How do I hook up 70 volt speakers in parallel?
2. What is the difference in Series Parallel Speaker Wiring?
3. How do I tap my 70 Volt Speakers?
4. What is a 70 Volt Transformer
5. What setting should I turn the dial on the speaker to?
6. What is a 1/4” TRS/XLR Combo Jack?
7. How do I wire my Speakon connector?
8. How do I program this amplifier (CDi series amp)?
9. How do I hook up a 70 volt system?
10. How many speakers do I need for my space?
13. How do I select speakers for my Commercial Sound System?
14. How do I connect my sound system?
Install Instructions for Our Most Popular Audio Products and Sound Systems