Bose FreeSpace 3 Series II Omni Pendant-Mount Full-Range Restaurant Sound System
for Open Ceiling and Open Floor Commercial Installed Applications
This large Bose FreeSpace 3 restaurant sound system is the perfect audio solution for open ceiling applications such as open floor restaurants, breweries, cafeterias, and hotel lounges. This simple system can handle basic background music as well as announcements and audio for special events.
Delivers powerful sound that covers an entire open ceiling application.
- This full range omni pendant-mount restaurant sound system is designed for installation in open ceiling "big box" applications. A single unit covers a conical area of 60ft when mounted at 16ft from the ground. While music and dining seem ideally matched, many of the audio systems in restaurants deliver uneven sound and coverage, the result is music that may be inaudible at one table and uncomfortably loud at another.
- Because this Bose sound system is engineered as a complete solution for your restaurant, sound coverage is even, operation is simple, and the system is unobtrusive. All brackets and wiring are included with the system.
The iconic Bose style, performance and value make it well suited for a multitude of applications.
- As with all of the Bose FreeSpace loudspeakers, its styling, performance and value make this system well suited for background music and speech reproduction in a wide range of business environments, from retail and restaurant operations to hotels, office buildings and airports.
- This Bose FreeSpace 3 subwoofer/satellite system provides high-performance, high fidelity, extended-range and bandwidth reproduction of voice and music with subwoofers that deliver deep bass down to 40 Hz without audible distortion.
- Choose from white or black speakers to match the décor of your space.
The amplifier allows each section of your application to have its own unique sound.
- The Bose FreeSpace DXA 2120 digital mixer amplifier features a 6-in by 2-out design that provides four-zone signal processing, mixing, routing, paging and two-channel amplification for installed applications.
- It offers three versatile operating modes and is easily configured using the controls on the front panel. No external computer is required.
Easily select the source and control the volume of each zone with convenient wall controls.
- You can easily control your system from several convenient locations with the Bose ControlCenter CC-2 zone controllers which provide volume and A/B source selection for your FreeSpace sound system.
- The wall controllers feature two RJ45 connectors that allow daisy-chaining.
- Choose from white or black zone controllers to match your décor.
Our in-house audio engineers have custom designed this Bose restaurant sound system to meet the needs of open ceiling applications such as open floor restaurants, breweries, cafeterias, and hotel lobbies. From basic background music to public address announcements, we have the perfect Bose Commercial sound system to fit your exact application needs.